Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So much for posting more...

I just noticed that the month is over half-way over and I have yet to post. The reason... we moved! We decided to start looking early for living options for next year. After the first week in March, we started looking at other apartment complexes in our area, and we were not very impressed with their deals. We were looking for something a little smaller than the two bedroom we had before, and something much cheaper.

We discovered that the complex we live in right now has a great 1-bed + loft plan, but they have a 4 person waiting list for this summer already. However, a unit came up as of March 10th, so we really felt like we needed to snatch it up while we could. Did I mention that it is $400 less per month than what we payed before!!

Luckily, Lisa had spring break and Sara was coming down anyway, so the move went very well. However, the whole thing has left me a bit behind in school, and very behind in blog posting. I'll try to get some pictures of the new place up soon.

1 comment:

Philip said...

Wow Keith! I'm sure if I ever walked into your actual apartment, and now you're already in a new one!